Friday, April 11, 2008

Its been awhile!

I guess I need to update you on my progress......

I am doing good... staying on track and have to date lost 26.4 pounds. I have 4 pounds away from my 10% goal with weight watchers! I feel great and I have added jogging into my exercise regiment! I know crazy huh.... I haven't jogged since junior high!

I have noticed that all my clothes are starting to sag....I actually had to pull a couple of jeans out of a "goodwill" bag that I had given up on wearing because they were to small!

Well that's it for now! I will post again soon!

2 comments:

The Young Family said...

Congratulations! I am happy for your "goodwill bag" shopping, I know how exciting that is! Em

MKD said...

You ROCK Julia! You go on w/ your skinny self & rock those smaller jeans! YAH BABY YAH!!! (too much Austin Powers..sorry..overkill)