Monday, February 18, 2008

Weigt Watchers


So I joined Weight Watchers 2 weeks ago with my mom..... In the first week I lost 4.8pounds....... So since my journey so far I have lost 10 pounds in all...... I think the most difficult thing that I gave up was soda... Im drinking 120 oz a day of water.... I start craving it....its my bladder that is fighting me...LOL....

Well Saturday I walked 5 miles on a pretty intense trail..... I was proud to make it without stopping..

I was so enthusiastic, I got up Sunday morning before church and walked 3 miles.... I feel great (except for my calves) I have so much energy and loving it..

Well I'm off to the gym......

3 comments:

The Young Family said...

Right on Julia ~ you are doing so great! What focus you have. I signed up for the half marathon today wink wink, nudge nudge!! Tuesday Danskin opens! woo hoo finally this has been stressfull watching the website nonstop!

Cagle Clan said...

That's awesome! You are inspiring!

Kenzie said...

Way to go girl! I was on Weight Watchers too! I love the program, in fact I'm going to be doing it again soon :)

So proud of you! Can't wait to hear more!